KMA is hosting an event for club members to get together to shoot, socialize, learn new skills, eat, and have our first ever swap meet. The first half of the range will be set up with four types of targets (field, hunter, paper animal and 3-D animals). It will be a challenge to switch up shooting style every few targets. Also, inexperienced archers can learn how to shoot and score the various types of targets that are used at our range.
KMA President, Gary Johnston, is organizing the swap meet. Members are encouraged to bring some of their unused or gently used archery equipment to sell or donate to other members. Contact Gary: email@example.com
As usual, lunch is provided and will be cooked by our Treasurer, Les Vander Wal. It will be a feast not to miss. Lunch registration is required by July 1.
This is a KMA Members Only Free Event. No Guests Allowed! Club membership as of July 1st is required to participate. Membership applications will not be taken at the Check-in table.
Please Register for the Shoot. You can register at anytime for the “variety” shoot, even at the shoot. However, preregistration helps with the planning. Thank you.
Any questions, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9:00 AM - 9:40 AM
- How to Play the Games: Field, Hunter, Animal, 3-D
- A quick rundown on marking your scorecard (bow style, age range, etc.), target and shooting stakes, score recording)
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Shoot the upper course
- Practice shooting all 4 types of targets offered on our range and scoring.
- 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Lunch by Les
- No more needs to be said.
- 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Swap Meet
- Offer your excess archery gear. Swap, sell, buy, maybe last minute auction
- 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Practice and How-To
- Experts will be available at the practice range to answer questions and demonstrate archery skills and craft
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Clean up, take down
- Pack away the 3-D targets, clean out the kitchen, pack up the swap meet, take out the trash
Cut-Off: 07/07/2023 05:00 PMThis Event is for Members only.
1100 Kings Mountain Rd
Woodside, CA 94062