Coming up via Woodside Rd.
- Go south/west on Woodside Road for 1.5 miles past I-280.
- Turn right onto Kings Mountain road. After 2.2 miles, you will see the entrance sign to Huddart Park (keep going past the sign).
- The entrance to the archery range is 2.3 miles past the Huddart Park entrance. It is a brown colored gate across a gravel road on the right-hand side of the road.
- If you reach Skyline Blvd., you've gone too far.
Coming down via Skyline Blvd.
- Get onto Skyline Blvd., heading south (north) from Hwy 92 (from La Honda Rd.)
- Turn left (right) onto Kings Mountain Rd.
- The entrance to the archery range is 0.7 miles down from Skyline Blvd. It is a brown colored gate across a gravel road on the left-hand side of the road-- gate H11.
- If you reach the main entrance to Huddart Park, you've gone too far.
For your convenience, we provide a browsable map which you can use to find your way to our range from your particular location.
Parking along side Kings Mountain Road is available for nonmember visitors with a walk-in of about one hundred yards. Parking inside the gated range is available for members and their invited guests.