KMA is pulling the club together with a Members Only 3D in the Redwoods Shoot on Sunday, July 18th. The shoot is fifteen 3D targets, 3 arrows.
Register for this event below at “Book Event”. You must login to your Members account to register. After entering your details on the registration form, click on the Book Event button.
- The shoot starts at 9:30 am. Check-in opens at 8:30am. Coffee and donuts/pastries will be available.
- Lunch is served at 11:30 am. Come and enjoy the lunch even if you cannot participate in the shoot. Online Reservation for lunch is required by July 6.
- Gate prizes drawing begins about 12:30pm, one to each household membership at the event. (Similar to the door prizes at the Awards Banquet)
- Volunteers are needed for setup, cleanup, check-in, food service, parking and other such things. Please volunteer if you are able.
- We are looking for experienced Field/3-D archers to act as guides for less experienced groups. You may find it rewarding to spread your knowledge and get to know other members.
Lunch registration is required by July 6th. However, you can register at any time for the 3D Shoot, even at the shoot.
This is a KMA Members Only FREE Event. No Guests allowed! Club membership as of July 1st is required to participate. Membership applications will not be taken at the Check-in table.
Cut-Off: 07/16/2021 05:00 PMThis Event is for Members only.
1100 Kings Mountain Rd
Woodside, CA 94062