- About KMA
- Contact Us
- Meetings & Shoots
- Our Range
- Archery Links
- Archery Tips
- Bow Tuning
- Equipment Selection
- Current Newsletter
- For Sale
- Join Us!
- Member-only Area
Become a Member of KMA
- Participation in KMA tournaments, in competition for the annual club championship awards
- Access to back issues of Rabbit Tracks, KMA's monthly newsletter which includes editorials, highlights of Club activities, technical tips, humor, club shoot scores & standings, and schedules & itinerary for upcoming Club events.
- Combination lock access to gated parking area, restrooms, club utility locker and clubhouse.
- Complimentary privileges for local phone calls from the range.
- Voting rights on all issues brought up at Club meetings
- Discounts on purchases at participating local archery pro shops.
- Camaraderie with a broad cross section of people who share a common interest in the enjoyment of archery.
- The opportunity to benefit from formal and informal pointers from fellow Club members.
- Eligibility to receive the coveted monthly "KMA Rubber Chicken Award" for 'extraordinary' achievement.
If that sounds appealing to you, and you'd like to join KMA, then you can become a member by using our online registration tool
NOTE--this link is for new member signups; if you're already a member and are trying to renew, please use the link that was emailed to you! If you cannot locate that email, contact either the KMA webmaster or the membership committee.